Saturday, July 26, 2008

Newness @ Dollarbies

Hi there! I own the OuT.Rage! store on Needles Atol next to the famed Blackheart's Cafe! For your shopping and deal finding pleasure, I am offering a $1L deal exclusively at Dollarbies!

My Princeton Plaid Collecetion comes in 3 styles, 16 colors each style, and I have put out a 3 color Fatpack of the Plaid Pants at Dollarbies! Includes three modifyable pants so you can adjust the shape until you like it best. The pack includes Crayon (Red), Second Hand Smoke (light grey) and Dark Teal.

I don't offer this deal anywhere, even at my store! Walk into Dollarbies and walk straight ahead, it will be on the bottom row in front of you. Dollarbies is located on Givenchi 221, 174, 24. The OuT.Rage! Main Store is located on Needles Atol 140,40,21.


Photobucket

No comments: